The Town Directory contains listings of local businesses, artists, organizations and services. The listings are organized and may be viewed and searched for by name and category.
Botelle Elementary School
Botelle School was named in 1970 for Myrtle Botelle, longtime teacher at the Norfolk Center School. In 1970 the town acquired the current Botelle building from the Augustinian Brothers who constructed the building and operated a seminary at the site from 1958 to 1970. In 1996, an extensive renovation of the site modernized the facility for its current use. Today Botelle School serves about 130 children.